Sunday, March 22, 2009

Disney Land In Anaheim- A Happy Place In The World


When Walt Disney watched a dream for make a place where all little angels will come with our parent and enjoy with full ways, everything are located at there. his dream comes true as Disney land way, In world wide more Disney land situated by Walt Disney company, One of them Anaheim Disney land, which is too awesome and remarkable place in world wide, In Anaheim Disney land have three parks and which spread a full attraction all where. Three parts are: Disney land park, Disney land California adventure, Downtown Disney land. All three the Disney land park is too famous and most like by the people as well as children. The Amusement parks are also a great attractions of the tourist but one things always liked by the people and which is the firework at night in Disney land. Downtown Disney also attraction for shopping and other activities. It’s a full attraction of the tourists and I never forget that place if I will go there, and Its my dream one time in our whole time I will there surely.That world of travel closest to Orlando city where you can also take a awesome style travel including best recreation site as well as you stay in any hotel rooms or make other additional Orlando hotels reservation ever any season.


2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I think I will leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.Costa Rica Cheap Land for Sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is amazing!!!! i love to travel everywhere and to know new thing all the time. actually i apprached
    costa rica investment opportunities
    and it was a fantastic experience.

    ReplyDelete